No need to be formal. Just send us your contact info and we'll be in touch.
We need you!
LaSoft is looking for a full-time UI/UX designer who has insanely good design and user experience skills.
- A T-shaped person with strong research, UX, and UI skills.
- A team player with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of work experience in commercial products.
- A portfolio that shows product design skills, both web, and mobile.
- In-depth knowledge of Sketch/Figma.
- Spoken and written English skills of Upper-Intermediate or higher are required.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Animation skills.
- Illustration skills.
- Create wireframes and clickable prototypes for products.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to define and implement design solutions.
- Execute all visual design stages from the discovery phase to final hand-off to developers.
- Communicate and pitch your solutions to product stakeholders. Thoughtfully implement stakeholders' feedback into designs.
- Conduct audits of existing products to improve the user experience.
- Deliver a strong user experience through design.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Long-term employment
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working schedule
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Competitive social package : 18 days of paid vacation and 5 days of sick-leaves
- Free English classes
- Accounting as a service