No need to be formal. Just send us your contact info and we'll be in touch.
We need you!
LaSoft is a company that doesn't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our clients. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges. We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership. We are looking for a Project Manager, who will lead our development teams and help our clients receive high-quality software development services. Our project is the online platform bringing transparency and information to trade show and event planning. It provides event planners a full suite of helpful tools to discover, plan, and execute amazing trade shows and events.
- Upper intermediate English is a Must
- 3+ years of experience in agile software management
- Drive process improvement — identify inefficiencies in the processes, suggest and deliver improvements
- Prepare project reports, develop and maintain project documentation
- Proactive communication with a Customer and a team
- Taking ownership to drive issues to resolution
- Coordinate development team, manage team workload
- Planning releases and maintaining Scrum methodology (daily meetings, sprint plannings, reviews, retrospectives)
WE OFFER YOU:
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Professional development, knowledge sharing
- Free English classes
- Coverage of professional events
- Competitive social package : 18 days of paid vacation and 5 days of sick-leaves
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Long-term employment
- Accounting as a service